Sunday, July 27, 2008

My other love

I'm going to hijack my own blog and post some pictures from my riding clinic today, because they are just too cool! I rode Gig with Herbert Seiberl, a trainer from the Spanish Riding School of Vienna, you know these guys:


So anyway we had a wonderful time and got worked HARD. Plus it was ninety five million degrees, but we learned a lot. Gig was pretty naughty, but by going back to basics we fixed it in one ride! It was really a great experience, I hope to ride with him again soon.

Not a single hoof on the ground!



Rowan and I did do another puppy match this Saturday. Nothing much to report there. Focus was a big issue until I got out some special treats, AFTER our class of course. Oh well you live and learn! He was good, especially since the match was in a horse arena and the ground was littered with irresistible horse turds! It was a good educational outing to say the least. Only a few more weeks until our big show in Greeley. There will be over 60 Ridgebacks! Ok off to go lay down for a bit, I can't feel my arms....

1 comment:

Claire said...

your riding photos make me want to climb up on a horse so badly! my horse just got sold and left for minnesota this weekend, so i'm going to have to settle for some puppy time instead.