Friday, October 10, 2008

The Loot

So when you win at a dog show you have to get a "win picture". Well you don't HAVE to, but you have to. You know what I mean. It also helps keep track of points in case the AKC screws something up. I didn't get points though, so that doesn't apply. ANYWAY, here is our win picture from the National Specialty!


Sweeps is a non-regular class. Its only for puppies, unless its Veteran Sweeps (for dogs older than 7), and is a good excuse to get in the ring again. You don't get points, but its a different judge and usually you are up against the same dogs as the regular class. Most the time there are fun trophy's and prizes. I won a fun leash, $17 (WHOOOO HOOO!), and a perdy silver ribbon. This picture cracks me up because Rowan looks so serious, but in reality he is the biggest dweeb that ever lived. I'm so proud of my dorkus-a-morkus....

2 comments:

Denise said...

You should be proud of him. Great picture and an even greater accomplishment

swgarasu said...

Aw, he looks so grown up! Hee, congrats. ^_^
Sara