Holy long time no post!! I had to google my own blog to find it, because I forgot the web address...talk about SLACKIN. Thanks Blogger.com for not deleting my stuff!
Well I have good reason. I have since: gone back to school full time at Metro, work full time for a law firm downtown, show TWO dogs, autocross my car as much as possible, have a new found obsession with photography and photoshop, found the love of my life Josh who moved in with me a while back, supporting (i.e. watching and asking dumb questions) Josh build a Frankenstein of a 1987 VW Westfalia Camper Van in my two car garage, found a new roommate on Craigslist who's dog DOESN'T eat my house, become a much improved snowboarder (but still suck), have decided to revamp the blog and take up more of my precious time, and the list goes on....
Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses. But I now need a place to vent, show off my terrible photography and photoshop skillz, and to continue on with the telling of the amazing adventures of Nadia and Rowan....and Caleb...and Josh...and school....and the car....and the van... You can't wait, can you??
Love Always,
N-Dog



No comments:
Post a Comment