I'm finally doing Rowan's first point win post, but keepin it short, so here ya go:
Rowan, Caleb, Josh, and I all loaded up in my Subaru WRX sedan (yes, it can be done. No it isn't pretty) and drove to Laramie Wyoming back in May to show the boys in the Laramie Kennel Club show. This was my first time showing Caleb and holy crap is he good. Damn biddable herding breeds. Alas he is a youngster and got totally dumped, aka didn't win squat. Next up was Rowan....4 hours later. So we sat around watching the junior handlers, who make me look like a total idiot, and waited our turn. Well the wait was well worth it and when it was Row and I turn we took winners dog for our very first point! I don't feel like going into details, but basically we need 14 more. Here is the picture from our win:

A few weeks later we did a show in Loveland with the same judge and got reserve winners dog, so I'm going to stalk this guy and milk him for all the points I can. He really is a nice judge and I sincerely thank him for recognizing my sweet hound dogs quality. Amen.
- N
No comments:
Post a Comment