Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How, and not how, to take a win picture

So. Over the last month Rowan and Caleb have been to a couple shows. Rowan has been cleaning up, Caleb, not so much. But he's getting there. I am happy to report that one of the wins was owner handled. Which means I showed him and the judge pointed to US for the winner. The other win Rowan had a professional handler, and it shows. See:

This horrid stack (stack meaning me putting his feet in the right spot and making him look perdy, or trying to at least) that does Rowan NO justice done by yours truly:


Then there is this elegant, beautiful dog stacked quite nicely done by his professional handler. YES, these are pictures of the same dog within a few weeks of each other. I guess that's why I pay Trent the big bucks.


Either way both wins were for two points and Rowan is well on his way to getting his AKC Champion title! And despite my terrible stacking skills, I'll continue to show my boy as well as have Trent handle him from time to time. Because there really is nothing like sitting back and watching your boy go!

No comments: