I'm not much of an entrepreneur. I can't even spell it, thank you Google Chrome spell checker! But I am trying to explore the idea. While I LOVE spending hours in Lightroom and Photoshop, I've decided that my addiction needs to start earning its keep. Or at least support the cause. So I have joined the masses of talented people on
Etsy.com and started my own shop selling prints of my work. Find them
HERE, and on the side of my blog.
I am happy to report I've already sold one copy of my Dirt Bag print! I almost puked I was so excited. Then I got all sweaty and nervous. What if she despises the actual print? What if it takes 17 years to get here and she sends me hate mail? What if, what if, what if. See, I'm not cut out for this artsy do it yourself crap. We'll see how long it lasts ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment