Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yur my boy, GREEN!

So its official. I know which pup I get to take home, and I couldn't be happier! I know Green, now known as Rowan, is going to be such a wonderful dog. Just two more weeks to go! Thank you to Sarah and Shawn for this wonderful opportunity of a life time, and for doing such an amazing job of raising these guys! I can't wait to start my adventure with Rowan! Videos of him down at the bottom of the page....

You lookin at me!?

4 Weeks Old and already a pro!

Skateboarding :)

He is a cuddle bug!

2 comments:

Claire said...

he is SO CUTE!!!! i bet you're dying to bring him home... you'll have to keep updating this with all of your puppy adventures (there will be many!)

Anonymous said...

they are so cute i wanna eat them. i bet chloe looked like that when she was little