Ok, ok, so we were the only novice puppy hound and went straight to best in show, but hey we beat 10 other puppies! Some of which were pretty darn good looking! Except for the "American Hairless Terrier", uh gross! A 3 month old Mastiff got BIS puppy. Rowan was Ivorymoons Captain Silly Pants for the majority of the time, but man when that judge whistled at him to see his expression, he looked her dead in the eye and said "Hey lady, check ME OUT!!" It even surprised me a little! And while we waited ALL DAY for the BIS class he spent the majority of the time completely passed out in his crate, and when he was awake he just quietly looked around and took it all in even when I walked away! Anyway, I couldn't be happier with the little man, he was a star!
Now for some pretty terrible pictures!




2 comments:
SO CUTE!!! and congrats on your reserve title.
can't wait to photograph him in a couple weeks!
Way to go. I just registered Finn UKC, so I am going to show in that forum myself!
Way to go Rowan and Nadia.
Post a Comment