
Phew! What a weekend! I am STILL trying to catch up on sleep.
So as most of you probably know, Rowan and I did our first AKC show. For you non dog show people, that means I did my first "real" show. The first show that could possibly give us points towards our AKC Championship, our final goal of all this dog showing stuff.
So anyway, it was a huge show for Ridgebacks. There were over 60 entries. I was in the 6-9 month old boy class with five others. We also did whats called a sweeps class that is only for puppies. So, on the first day Rowan and I got 3rd in the Sweeps class and 2nd in the regular class! I was pretty excited we actually placed, considering I don't know what the hell I'm doing, this was a HUGE show, and our first show. Then on day two we got a 4th place in sweeps and a big fat 5th out of 5 in the regular class. But the second day was outside and Rowan showed the best that day, so I was proud of him! We have a long way to go, but I couldn't be happier with my little boy!!
Day 1







1 comment:
Yay for you and Rowan. Now that the first show is under your belt, it'll just get better from here on out!!
Post a Comment