I have an hour lunch everyday. However, I am a cow and generally inhale my Lean Cuisine within about 15 seconds of it coming out of the microwave. So recently I've been using the leftover 59 minutes and 45 seconds to take a stroll around downtown Denver with camera in hand. Usually I find something cool to shoot, but recently I've been totally uninspired by anything I see. Plus I think the bums are starting to catch on....
So today after meandering around for 45 minutes I returned pretty much empty handed. Bummed that I got all sweaty for nothing I decided to make my co-workers think I was even more strange than usual and take pictures from really strange positions IN the office. To my surprise it was fun AND I got a couple shots I like-ish...
Now both of these items are very near and dear to Wade (my coworker) and I hearts. First we have our wack paper clip collection, which features paper clips from all over the world that differ from your average silver clip:

Next we have our rubber band ball. Its about the size of one of those mini-seedless watermelons. Random, but that's the only think I could think of that matched size. It is made up of thousands of rubber bands, duh, but THESE rubber bands came from the mail we get each day, so it's special damn it:

Tomorrow I may give the homeless chess players another go, but they get a little grumpy. I also think it is illegal to photograph people without their consent, but what can I say I like to live on the edge.

Tomorrow I may give the homeless chess players another go, but they get a little grumpy. I also think it is illegal to photograph people without their consent, but what can I say I like to live on the edge.
- N
No comments:
Post a Comment