Monday, August 9, 2010

Caleb is Annoying

But he is a Cattle Dog and that is to be expected. What's even more annoying is that his dad, Josh, thinks it's cute when he is annoying. But what is most unbelievably annoying is that sometimes he really is cute when being annoying. Like when he insists on sticking his face out the sunroof even though I tell him not to. I am 100% against dogs sticking there heads out the window because I am an over protective mom and feel the need to protect him from the adverse effects of bugs/dirt/rocks flying in his nose/eyes/ears, the unpredictability of traffic and I have now witnessed 3 different dogs jump out of car windows on I-25. But sometimes when we are on a slower speed road we let him be annoying/cute:
Josh looks particularly annoying/cute too


Why do dogs love the wind in their face, but hate when you blow in their face. Bad breath?


This boy has the balance of a cat. And really cute paws. And nails I need to dremmel.




No comments: