Remember how I like to go take pictures on my lunch break? Well yesterday instead of making my co-workers think I was a total freak, I thought I would work on the general population of Denver. I've been trying to brainstorm on ways to improve my action shots. At home all I need to do is let the dogs outside and attempt to get pictures of them romping around that have some semblance of a canine. Unfortunately, I can't bring my hounds to work, so I have to get creative, and yesterday I came up with a brilliant plan! I decided to sit down on the sidewalk of the 16th street mall and take pictures of people's feet as they crossed the street. I know, just call me Einstein!.....or not. So here are my wonderful foot/legs/derrière pictures.
I love this guys socks! And that girls boots. And that other girls flats. I like shoes.

I need a pair of cowboy boots.

Now that I have totally creeped everyone out I'm going to go paint my fingernails Barbie pink. Because I can, that's why.
- N


No comments:
Post a Comment