Coming up with a name for the puppy is about the hardest thing for me to do. I think I take it too sierously, then there is also the fact that Justin has to approve of the name as well. I've already come up with the puppies name about 27 times, but Justin says its too "soft" or reminds me that the dog originated in Africa, NOT France. But then he comes back with Japanese names, that I can't even pronounce, now how is that fair?? Maybe I sould put absolutley no thought into it and name it the first thing that pops in my mind, Spoon! Ok, maybe not....
Some people say you need to meet the pup in order to get the name right. Well thats the plan, I just needed a little head start. Lets see, I've been thinking of names from when Nona was supposed to come into heat, that was back in October, and I'll be continuing my search until April. So if I started my name search when pup came home, he'd be nameless for approxamatley 6 to 7 months. Not good. Well I've got another sicky note full of possible names for Justin to turn down. Well I'm off like a prom dress, gotta catch the Westminster Kennel Club dog show!
No comments:
Post a Comment