Well after months of waiting my little prince has finnally arrived.
Nona, has produced 9 beautiful little puppies, 3 boys and 6 girls. Thanks to Sarah, they are all healthy and happy.
I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Actually I don't know if "excited" is the correct term. I feel like I am OCD, people who are OCD focus really hard on one thing, right? I mean I dream about Ridgebacks, I constantly talk about Ridgebacks, I surf the net for hours learning everything I can about Ridgebacks, I write blogs, which I SWORE I'd never do, about Ridgebacks. You could even say I was stalking local Ridgeback breeders, going to shows that I know they will be at, just to get a wif of that sweet Ridgeback smell, sieriously, its a really strange sensation. It's kind of like discovering my love of horses all over again. Or when I realized that boys weren't just a punching/kicking bag. Do you remember that feeling? When everything was new and there was just so much to learn!? Its really been an amazing experiance.
However, I know once he comes home and starts chewing on furniture, and peeing on everything my blissful daydreaming will go right down the crapper. But until then, I will be Googling away, absorbing RR info like a sponge....
No comments:
Post a Comment