Well, obviously from the lack of posts, I've been rather uninspried when it comes to writing. Still am, but I figured I post a little update.
Puppies are growing like weeds and are maturing every day. They all have open eyes and are interacting with each other as well as Sarah. I have put some videos down at the bottom of the page of them. They are getting teeth, which Nona is less than pleased with, so Sarah has started the little pahranas on "solid" food, which seems to be a hit. Well among most of them.
I also want to note that I have the best breeder/mentor/friend when it comes to Sarah. Look what she made for the little buggers. We have crawl tunnels, crawl tunnel with slide & a boojah board (cutting board with tennis ball for a baby wobble/teeter board) Early agility training!!
No comments:
Post a Comment