Ummmmm.....Could they be any more ADORABLE? I didn't think so!
Puppies are doing great. I can't believe "go home day" is only 4 weeks away! It seems like just yesterday that we were waiting for Nona and Benton's "date." It's amazing how fast time goes. And here I thought back when I first contacted Sarah, that this was going to be the longest 6 months of my life!
To help make that time pass quicker I've been keeping busy with work and riding. Justin and I are enjoying our new home. I would enjoy it more if it didn't look like college kid/bachelor pad. There is just SO much that needs to be done, well, mostly painting, but do you really think I can color coordinate an entire HOUSE? I don't know where to start. Plus I'm not all that artistic, my sister got all those genes, so if I did start doing some sort of decorating it would probably look even worse than the plain white walls and the hand-me-down 1970's furniture that occupy the space now. I was trying to get color and decorating ideas from a Feng Shui book, but that just confused me to no end. That stuff would take a lifetime to figure out. Your house has to be facing a certain direction, but only if you use the back door as the front, and if not then put a plant there, but if there is a door across from it you have to stop the flow with a tree, then put a mirror on the south wall, so on and so forth.... its ridiculous.....
So my solution to this problem is applying for every show on HGTV possible :) I'm not even kidding. So far I am signed up for a living room, backyard and kitchen makeover! No word yet, but how could they resist? My house has SO much potential; it’s a completely blank canvas! It’s a really cute house, that isn't old and falling apart, it just is completely blank. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
If all else fails, I'll give my own very minute artistic abilities a try...I have a FEW ideas in mind.
To help make that time pass quicker I've been keeping busy with work and riding. Justin and I are enjoying our new home. I would enjoy it more if it didn't look like college kid/bachelor pad. There is just SO much that needs to be done, well, mostly painting, but do you really think I can color coordinate an entire HOUSE? I don't know where to start. Plus I'm not all that artistic, my sister got all those genes, so if I did start doing some sort of decorating it would probably look even worse than the plain white walls and the hand-me-down 1970's furniture that occupy the space now. I was trying to get color and decorating ideas from a Feng Shui book, but that just confused me to no end. That stuff would take a lifetime to figure out. Your house has to be facing a certain direction, but only if you use the back door as the front, and if not then put a plant there, but if there is a door across from it you have to stop the flow with a tree, then put a mirror on the south wall, so on and so forth.... its ridiculous.....
So my solution to this problem is applying for every show on HGTV possible :) I'm not even kidding. So far I am signed up for a living room, backyard and kitchen makeover! No word yet, but how could they resist? My house has SO much potential; it’s a completely blank canvas! It’s a really cute house, that isn't old and falling apart, it just is completely blank. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
If all else fails, I'll give my own very minute artistic abilities a try...I have a FEW ideas in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment