So this weekend I decided to lay low, get some chores done and try to relax after a pretty stressful week. But of course I had to get my Allison and Tilda fix, so went up to their place for a little visit. The kids had their usual romp and roll, then we did a little show practice in the park. Our official show ring debut is rapidly approaching. Just in time to catch Rowan in his naughty, I'm not going to listen to a damn word you say, teenager stage, YAY. Oh well, luckily I stumbled upon a treat that would keep him focused on me during the Apocalypse, its so Divine. This miracle food can be found here:
http://www.stellaandchewys.com/ I encourage you all to check it out. Anyway other than those few incredibly interesting things, nothing new to report. OH, and during my very uneventful weekend I also discovered a much more effective grooming tool. See below :)
Now a couple pictures from our play date with sis:


2 comments:
Oh Boy! The official debut. When is it? Finn's is in 2 weeks in Atlanta. I am scared to death
that vacuuming video is hilarious! roux's peed on our bed TWICE while we're vacuuming in the next room, so i'm thinking she probably wouldn't let me vacuum her. . . bummer!
and i'm totally going to check out your other link for the food now. . . have you ever tried tiki dog canned food? also AMAZING.
Post a Comment